Whether it’s a light grind to clean up a concrete surface, a heavy grind to expose the aggregate or a full polish, we have the equipment and experience necessary to give you the best possible result.
Process we undertake:
- Prepare the Surface – Proper diamond selection is paramount for a successful grind. A successful grind may take several passes using increasingly finer grit tooling.
- Polish to Desired Finish – A standard hone is finished with 60 or 120 Grit Diamonds. A Partial Polish will finish with 50 Grit Resin Pads. A full Polish includes densifying and grouting to fill pin holes and continues through the range of Resin Pads up to 6000 Grit.
- Sealer - Depending on the finish requested, a suitable sealer is applied to protect your concrete surface for years to come. Waterproof, Stone Enhancing or Stain Blocker Sealers for all applications.
- Modern Look
- Stain & Impact Resistant
- Tough and Durable
- Easy to Clean
- Basic hone can give similar look to polished
- Stone exposure is subject to slab condition.
- Full polished concrete is time consuming and labour intensive.